-Beloved reader and friend of Revelation of Hope Ministries,
“We are living in the time of the end. The fast fulfilling signs of the times declare that the coming of Christ is near at hand. The days in which we live are solemn and important. The Spirit of God is gradually but surely being withdrawn from the earth. Plagues and judgments are already falling upon the despisers of the grace of God. The calamities by land and sea, the unsettled state of society, the alarms of war, are portentous. They forecast approaching events of the greatest magnitude. The agencies of evil are combining their forces and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the final movements will be rapid ones.”—9 Testimonies p.11
These inspired words, written over 100 years ago, are truer today than ever before. Natural disasters, economic instability, political corruption, moral decay, international unrest, civil injustice, and terrorism have always plagued our planet. True, we have seen these conditions before. But never with the intensity and frequency as we do today. We are living in an unprecedented time where many different crises are converging together. Separate and isolated events are happening in quick succession setting the stage for the final crisis of the last days. The Prophet writes that, “agencies of evil are combining their forces and consolidating… and the final movements will be rapid ones.” I believe with all my heart that we are seeing this fulfillment with our own eyes…
- Natural disasters are wiping out countries and economies in a moment.
- Economic instability is causing the majority to be more and more dependent upon governmental systems that can now regulate the buying and selling.
- Police brutality is fueling civil and social unrest.
- Satanic shootings have been taken from our neighborhoods, to schools, and now to churches.
- Immorality is accepted, celebrated, and glorified in Hollywood and the media conditioning our society and future generations in cultural relativism, pluralism, and humanism.
- The brutal terroristic acts of ISIS and radical Islam are filling people with fear and terror.
- Ecumenism is emerging across all denominational lines causing churches to unite in the “Spirit” at the compromise and sacrifice of the “Truth”.
- The growing popularity of the first Jesuit Pope is causing many churches to look to him as the spiritual leader that can unite the world together.
- The U.S. Congress inviting Pope Francis to address them this coming September is an indication that “the deadly wound is being healed” and that an “image to the beast” is being set up in preparation for the enforcement of the “mark of the beast”.
- SCOTUS voting in favor to protect gay-marriage in direct violation to 1st amendment of our constitution and the Word of God is a direct threat to religious freedom.
- A strong reaction from the “religious right” will cause them to push with more fervor for a national Sunday law to “bring our country back to God.”
All of these converging signs are pointing to the fact that time is almost finished and Jesus is soon to come! Although we live in fearful times, as long as we know Jesus we have nothing to fear! The Prophet also writes,
“The shortness of time is frequently urged as an incentive for seeking righteousness and making Christ our friend. This should not be the great motive with us; for it savors of selfishness. Is it necessary that the terrors of the day of God should be held before us, that we may be compelled to right action through fear? It ought not to be so. Jesus is attractive. He is full of love, mercy, and compassion. He proposes to be our friend, to walk with us through all the rough pathways of life. He says to us, I am the Lord thy God; walk with Me, and I will fill thy path with light.” – Lift Him Up p.98
Important as it is to know the signs that we might recognize the fulfillment of prophecy, and give the warning as faithful watchmen, it is infinitely more important that we know the Savior. The goal of The Revelation of Hope Ministries is not only to point out the dangers of the storm but to direct people to the safe Shelter we have in the time of storm: Jesus our Sanctuary! He is our Revelation of Hope! Though we live in solemn and scary times, we need not be afraid because “perfect love, casts out fear” (1John 4:18). As we continue to allow the Lord to pour out His love in our hearts, we will be able to live in a scary world at a scary time with no fear. Only the blessed assurance and hope of His return!
In light of the urgency of the hour in which we live and the providential leading of the Holy Spirit, my wife Wati and I have made an important faith decision that we would like to share with you.
For the past 11 years we have worked in the Central California Conference (CCC) as the assistant Literature Ministries Director and Conference Evangelist. Our experience here in CCC has been wonderful! After doing over 50 evangelist meetings in every area of the conference, with countless other revivals and training weekends, and with the fruit of over 1,000 baptisms, we know that our time here has been well spent. We have made lifelong friends and mentors that we will never forget and will always keep in touch with. We have driven countless miles up and down this conference and have spent many months away from home investing in the spiritual health and outreach of CCC. The annual Soquel camp meeting has been a taste of heaven for us as each year we were able to reunite with those who we have labored for, from all over the conference. It has been our great joy to see many of our “children in the faith” grow into mature and stable disciples of Jesus. We wouldn’t trade our time here for anything.
But in recent months we’ve had a strong and growing conviction in our heart that it’s time to move on. And so as of August 31, 2015 we will no longer be the Central California Conference Evangelist. We have turned in our resignation letter and it has been graciously accepted by the CCC administration. There are a variety of different reasons as to why we have made this faith decision. God knows each reason.
But the main and most important reason is that we believe that Jesus is coming again and that there are so many who have yet to hear the final message of mercy beyond our borders. We feel that we have saturated the territory of Central California Conference very thoroughly and now it’s time to branch out into new fields. Over the past few years, doors have been opening as we have been receiving invitations from all around the world to come and share God’s final Revelation of Hope. We are excited to announce that we are stepping out in faith to do evangelism worldwide so as to grow and broaden the impact of this ministry into new territories.
We will be doing fewer evangelistic seminars (4-5 per year) so as to increase the quality of those meetings. In place of fewer evangelistic seminars, we will increase the number of revivals and training seminars so as to multiply workers for God. The Lord has convicted us that His work will not be finished by addition, but rather by multiplication. Jesus said, “The harvest is great, but the laborers are few.” Thus we are convicted to do what we can in raising up and training more laborers for God in order to reap the harvest. From the field experience we’ve gained in the last 11 years, we feel ready to focus more intentionally on training. The Lord has blessed us with a few new training seminars to reach this goal: “The Science of Spirit Filled Evangelism” and “The Art of End Time Preaching”. We are also looking forward to creating more evangelistic resources to strengthen the Lord’s church and to hasten the Lord’s coming.
We will continue to operate under the non-profit 501(c)3 ministry name, “Revelation of Hope Ministries” and have applied for ASI membership so as to continue working closely with the church. For the time being we will continue to reside in Fresno, CA. as a home base until the Lord tells us otherwise. We are very excited with this opportunity for God to grow our faith as we depend upon Him for all our needs. We are claiming the promise given in Desire of Ages p.330…
“Our heavenly Father has a thousand ways to provide for us, of which we know nothing. Those who accept the one principle of making the service and honor of God supreme will find perplexities vanish, and a plain path before their feet.”
This decision is the culmination of many months (perhaps even years) of prayer; counsel from a variety of godly mentors from laymen, to pastors, to administrative leaders; and seeing the Lord’s providential leading in opening and closing doors. We have made this decision looking forward with long-term plans and potential opportunities in mind. We have counted the cost very carefully and are confident that God has a place for us and will take care of us. As we plan and move ahead we will always be open to the Lord “directing our steps” (Pro.16:9) and changing them according to His perfect will.
Since making this decision, God has confirmed His leading by opening up wonderful opportunities and invitations to make an impact for His kingdom! The rest of our year is full of speaking invitations to various venues and places…
- July 9 – GC Session, San Antonio, TX. – Morning Devotional Speaker
- August 5-8 – ASI International Convention, Spokane, WA. – Workshop Speaker
- August 13 – SOULS West Graduation, Ontario, CA. – Commencement Speaker
- August 28-29 – Fijian Youth Leader Training, Suva, Fiji – Main Speaker
- September 4-5 – Weekend Revival, Brisbane, Australia
- September 19 – Weekend Revival, Los Angeles Tongan Church, California
- September 24-26 – Fijian GC Session, Suva, Fiji – Main Speaker
- October 1-15 – Dental/Evangelistic Mission Trip, Vava’u, Tonga
- October 21-24 – South East Youth Conference, Southern Adventist University – Main Speaker
- October 30 – November 21 – Revelation of Hope Bible Prophecy Seminar, Aiea, Hawaii
- December 9-12 – 3ABN, Anchors of Truth Live Broadcast – Main Speaker
- December 30 – January 3 – GYC Convention, Louisville, KY. – Morning Speaker
Please visit our events page for more information. Our 2016 schedule is also filling up quickly and we are humbled and excited about the opportunities that God has placed before us!
Please consider partnering with us by your earnest prayers and financial contributions so that we can get the message out to as many people as possible, and as quickly as possible.
If you would like to invite Revelation of Hope Ministries to come to your church for a weekend revival, training seminar, evangelistic meetings, or sacred music concert, please visit our website and fill out the event request form.
Thank you for your prayers and support of this ministry. We pray that God will continue to bless you & make you a blessing to others. Let us work together to share the Hope, Health, & Harmony of Heaven in all the world so that Jesus can return and we can all go home!
With Love and Aloha, Taj and Wati Pacleb
Ministry update: So far this year (2015) we have…
- Produced 3 new Spirit-filled messages available on DVD.
- Produced & Recorded our “Revelation of Hope Bible Prophecy Seminar” now available in English/Korean Bilingual format to be shared with the Korean speaking audience.
- Completed 4 full-scale Revelation of Hope Evangelistic Seminars.
- Bakersfield CA
- Sonora CA
- Honolulu HI
- Fresno CA
- Completed 2 International weekend training revivals.
- Brisbane Australia
- Palawan Philippines
- Seen over 120 precious souls baptized & countless others revived & inspired.
To God be the glory great things He has done!